Welcome to Mackey Vineyards
Mackey Vineyards is dedicated to French style production and wine-making methods to achieve uncompromising expression of terroir, that ineffable quality that links the wines to the unique land where the grapes are grown. Mackey Vineyards produces wines of restraint, balance and finesse, turning every meal and every day into a celebration.
| Read More About Us |
Recent News & Upcoming Events:
- Memorial Day Weekend is here. Great time to stop by the winery. We will be open 11-5pm Friday & Saturday, 11-3pm Sunday. Come try our newly released 100% Merlot - 2013. It will keep tasting better and better for the next 3 years but it already tastes amazing. No tasting fee.
- Winery hours are 11am to 4pm every Friday and Saturday. If those days or hours do not fit your needs, we are always happy to set up an appointment for you. Email at
- Starting to fill our calender with some fun and exciting wine events. Check back offen and maybe we will be pouring in your neck of the woods next.
- New ship to states!!! We are working on expanding our list of states where we can ship to. We hope to triple our current shipping states within the next month. If you are a fan of the Mackey wines but haven't been able to order because you live in a state we don't ship to, check back soon and your dreams may just come true.
- Don't miss out on special savings. Join our mailing list to receive seasonal discounts at the winery and/or online. It just takes a few seconds to fill out our form here.
- Mackey Vineyards Cellar Club wine club). The Fall shipment is in the works as we speak but don't forget you receive 15% off all purchases year long. Once you sign up, you instantly begin to share in all the benefits of the club including 15% off every purchase made either in person at the winery or online. There is no cost to join. The Mackey Vineyards Cellar Club also makes a great gift for those special wine lovers on your holiday gift list. Must live in one of the 13 states we currently ship to or pick the wine up at the winery.
| More News & Events |