Welcome to Mackey Vineyards
Mackey Vineyards is dedicated to French style production and wine-making methods to achieve uncompromising expression of terroir, that ineffable quality that links the wines to the unique land where the grapes are grown. Mackey Vineyards produces wines of restraint, balance and finesse, turning every meal and every day into a celebration.
| Read More About Us |
Current Hours: Friday & Saturday, 11am to 4pm.
Appointments always welcome.
Recent News & Upcoming Events:
- Pouring Events coming up in March. Check out our News and Events page to find the details. Seattle Wine Co, Bellevue, WA. Taste Spokane, Spokane, WA. WineFest, Lewiston, ID. The New Vintage, Seattle, WA. Taste Washington, Seattle, WA. New events added all the time.
- Phil had a great time pouring our wines in Seattle late January. Everyone loved the wines. Always working on placing our wines in more shops and restaurants. Have a favorite? Check out our page on where to find our wines. Not listed? Let us know and we will work to get our wine into your favorite spots. We have distribution (American Northwest Distribution) throughout Washington State.
- Stephen Tanzer has just rated our 2010 wines. 2010 Syrah, 91 points. Soon to be released 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, 90 points. 2010 Right Bank, 91 points. For those who don't follow Tanzer, he doesn't give out many 90+ rated wines so we are extremely proud to have all three wines receive 90+ points.
- We are very proud to make the Seattle Met Magazine Top 100 Washington Wines for a third year in a row. This year our latest release, 2010 Right Bank comes in at #8 under the Bordeaux Blends. This wine is a blend of 52% Merlot and 48% Cabernet Franc. Get it while you can because it is not going to last long. $45 (131 cases)
- Don't miss out on special savings. Join our mailing list to receive seasonal discounts at the winery and/or online. It just takes a few seconds to fill out our form here.
- Mackey Vineyards Cellar Club (wine club). The Fall shipment is complete but don't forget you receive 15% off all purchases year long. Once you sign up, you instantly begin to share in all the benefits of the club including 15% off every purchase made either in person at the winery or online. There is no cost to join. The Mackey Vineyards Cellar Club also makes a great gift for those special wine lovers on your holiday gift list. Must live in one of the 13 states we currently ship to or pick the wine up at the winery.
| More News & Events |