Welcome to Mackey Vineyards
Mackey Vineyards is dedicated to French style production and winemaking methods to achieve uncompromising expression of terroir, that ineffable quality that links the wines to the unique land where the grapes are grown. Mackey Vineyards produces wines of restraint, balance and finesse, turning every meal and every day into a celebration.
| Read More About Us |
Recent News & Upcoming Events
- THANK YOU to Everyone who came out to see us over Spring Release Weekend. You helped make it one of our best weekends so far. It is because of you we strive to make the best wine possible at an affordable price. We are proud of every wine we make and it is because of you we can continue our dream. We look forward to seeing all of you again in the near future.
- How will our 2009 Red Mountain Cabernet and 2009 RAC do this year at the Seattle Wine Awards? Results should be out May 17th.
- Mackey Vineyards Cellar Club (wine club) is up and running. First shippments go out in May. The 3 bottle club memebers will receive our 2009 Syrah and the 6 bottle club members will also receive the 2009 RAC. Check it out and join by clicking on the upper right corner at the top of this page. Receive your wine by delivery or save the shipping costs and pick up at the winery. Plus your included wine club discount will apply to future online purchases as well as at the winery.
- Visiting Walla Walla and want to sample through our award winning wines? We no longer have our downtown tasting room but welcome any and all appointments out at the winery. Curently we are open by appointment but soon we will post days and hours when you can stop by to visit us at the winery. Feel free to call or email us so we can set you up at the winery. No tasting fee. New phone is (509) 526-5160. Email us @
. We look forward to seeing you and sharing our wine with you.
- Stephen Tanzer's International Wine Cellar has rated some of our newer wines and we did great. The 2009 Merlot receives 93 points, 2009 RAC 93 points, 2009 Red Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon 92 points, and 2009 Syrah 92 points.
Check out the Best Washington Wines: The 2012 List
by Sean Sullivan and Seattle Met Magazine. Very proud to have our 2009 Merlot come in at #38
. Hope to see our 2009 RAC and/or 2009 Red Mountain Cab this year for the 2013 List. Fingers crossed.
| More News & Events |