Welcome to Mackey Vineyards
Mackey Vineyards is dedicated to French style production and wine-making methods to achieve uncompromising expression of terroir, that ineffable quality that links the wines to the unique land where the grapes are grown. Mackey Vineyards produces wines of restraint, balance and finesse, turning every meal and every day into a celebration.
| Read More About Us |
Recent News & Upcoming Events:
- Thank you to all who came out to the winery for Spring Release Weekend. It was great seeing so many familiar faces as well as many new faces. It was a great weekend but we know not everyone can make it. For those who couldn't make it, we look forward to seeing you at the winery or pouring event soon. The weather has been great in the southeast part of Washington. Great time of year to plan a wine weekend in the Walla Walla Valley.
- It was great seeing many of you at the anunal Salty's Sexy Syrah event last month. Philip had lots of fun talking wine and pouring for you. They even had a little awards ceremony and our 2009 Concordia Rhone Blend received a GOLD medal. This wine just keeps getting better and better.
- Stephen Tanzer has just rated our 2010 wines. 2010 Syrah, 91 points. Soon to be released 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, 90 points. 2010 Right Bank, 91 points. For those who don't follow Tanzer, he doesn't give out many 90+ rated wines so we are extremely proud to have all three wines receive 90+ points.
- We are very proud to make the Seattle Met Magazine Top 100 Washington Wines for a third year in a row. This year our latest release, 2010 Right Bank comes in at #8 under the Bordeaux Blends. This wine is a blend of 52% Merlot and 48% Cabernet Franc. Get it while you can because it is not going to last long. $45 (131 cases)
- Don't miss out on special savings. Join our mailing list to receive seasonal discounts at the winery and/or online. It just takes a few seconds to fill out our form here.
- Mackey Vineyards Cellar Club (wine club). The Fall shipment is complete but don't forget you receive 15% off all purchases year long. Once you sign up, you instantly begin to share in all the benefits of the club including 15% off every purchase made either in person at the winery or online. There is no cost to join. The Mackey Vineyards Cellar Club also makes a great gift for those special wine lovers on your holiday gift list. Must live in one of the 13 states we currently ship to or pick the wine up at the winery.
| More News & Events |